The Institute of Transpersonal Coaching offers short, 2 day post graduate courses for experienced coaches.
In all our courses the fundamental principles of coaching are paramount.
The foundations of our Coaching integrate the ICF competencies using;
- solutions focused approaches,
- positive psychology,
- motivational interviewing,
- appreciative inquiry,
- socratic questioning,
- critical thinking,
- adult learning theory,
- Integral studies
- ego developmental theory
- action learning research, and
- transformation learning
Into this base ITC weaves the transpersonal psychologies.
ITC is committed to integrating what is regarded as the fourth developmental wave or “force” in the science of psychology.
In the study of humanity’s highest potential, the spiritual dimensions of self actualising and self transcendence are considered ‘ever-present’ whether part of a connection or conversation or not. .
If you are asking yourself what can you as a coach can bring to sessions to support;
- wakefulness within the session
- heart openings
- expansion of consciousness,
- deeper soul explorations,
- greater access to personal “truth”,
- and stronger connection to meaning, purpose and altruism?
then Transpersonal Coach training may be right for you!
For further information, please call or email Nicola Lambert – MOB 0433 128 645 or email@example.com